This opportunity is a great fit for those interested in the following:
– Those that have a computer or laptop and general experience using both and the Internet
– Those completing an educational program related to Information Technology and/or Business (or graduate students)
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
– Strong communication skills and ability to work independently
– Currently enrolled in an accredited training program, Vocational School, High School, or university as a student majoring in one of the following areas of study: Information Technology, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Project Management, Digital Marketing, Business Administration or any training related to Information Technology.
– Applicants must have a proven record of ethical behavior, business professionalism and good Communication skills.
– All applicants are screened on their criminal records as per the Guidelines for Employers; a police clearance is MANDATORY for registration into the INTERNSHIP program.
– The applicant agrees to read and abide by all policies and procedures set forth in the Internship Agreement form.
– At least one year of coursework completed during your current school program.
– All applications will undergo strict screening based on prior academic achievement and submission by due date .
– The intern applicant is expected to follow the code of conduct for all internship applicants. Intern applicants who do not follow the code of conduct will be disqualified and no longer eligible as an intern applicant.